Oasis Backpackers Hostels Toledo
Budget Rooms and Dorms in Toledo, check them out!
Things to do in Toledo, our Backpackers Guide!
Please enter an Access Token on the Instagram Feed plugin Settings page.
Exposición Brujería, objetos insólitos y criaturas fantásticas Exposición situada en una ubicación céntrica de forma temporal en Toledo hasta el 15 de octubre de 2018, en la calle Hombre de Palo, pcerca de la Catedral, nos muestra hasta 300 piezas, entre ellas momias,...read more
La Catedral de Toledo y Cisneros El 8 de noviembre de 2017 se conmemoraba el quinto Centenario de la muerte del Cardenal Cisneros, arzobispo primado durante 22 años e impulsor de las iniciativas que convirtieron el primitivo templo gótico de Toledo, en la majestuosa...read more
Toledo, una magnífica historia detrás de una bella ciudad Cuando pensamos en la ciudad de Toledo, aparte de su mística imagen, sus grandes fortalezas y sus lindos parajes naturales se nos viene a la mente su magnífica historia, bellas doncellas paseando majestuosos...read more
Oasis Backpackers Hostels Toledo is centrally located, it is very easy to find us!
Just follow directions below and you will be alright.
Remember, you can always call us should you get lost and need some more directions (+34) 925 227 650
45001 Toledo, Spain
R. T. C. H/TO/209
How do I get to Oasis Hostel…?
1) From Madrid’s “Plaza Elíptica” station there are regular buses coming every 30 minutes from 6:30 am to mid-night. The direct trip takes roughly 50 minutes.
2) From the bus station in Toledo, you can take buses 5, 6.1, 6.2 or 10 to Plaza Zocodover. If you would rather walk, then just walk south towards the old town and just 200 meters away there is a roundabout, where you should turn right into Alfonso VI street. Walk straight for some 5 minutes until you get to a roundabout in front of a door in the City Walls. This is the “Bisagra” door; go through it and keep walking by the main road “de las Carretas”, the one with all the cars and buses, until you get to the main square: “Plaza Zocodover”.
3) From the “Plaza Zocodover”, if you are in the middle of the square, with the big building with the archway in the middle on your back, you have the main street right in front of you:
Comercio Street, walk a little bit down that road just up to the first corner, where the Santander Bank is, and turn right on Nueva street. Keep walking until the next corner, and the Oasis is in front of you, on your left!
1) There is a free Parking located right next to the bus station, and from there you would have to walk following the instructions from the Bus Station.
2) If you don’t mind paying a little, then you have thre different parking with a special price arranged, for you to choose from: Miradero let´s you stay for €16,20; the Alcazar parking cost €13; the Correlillo de San Miguel would be €13,50.
From any of these, you just have to get to the Plaza de Zocodover, and then follow the instructions from this square.
From the train station in Toledo, you can take buses 5, 6.1 or 6.2 to Plaza Zocodover. If you would rather walk, then go out to the street and turn right on Paseo de la Rosa. Then walk for some 10 minutes until you cross the river and get to the roundabout on the other side. Go Around it a keep walking straight into Alfonso VI street. Walk straight for some 5 minutes until you get to a roundabout in front of a door in the City Walls. This is the “Bisagra” door; go through it and keep walking by the main road “de las Carretas”, the one with all the cars and buses, until you get to the main square: “Plaza Zocodover”.